Most of you reading this live in a first world, well-developed country. Not to knock that, but did you know that the first world comes with its own set of issues? I’m not talking about 3rd world country issues, like lack of sewage, fresh water, clean hygienic healthcare, education, housing, jobs and various others. Let me talk about some of those problems. Maybe you have something you want to mention below?
1) NO INTERNET/PHONE/COMPUTER – Do you ever hear people complain about not having access to the internet? What about those who cannot go a day without using their phone or computer? Do you see that they are complaining about something which ultimately contributes nothing to the world? You can live and thrive and survive without these things, which makes it a no. 1 first world issue.
2) I’M BORED – Yeah, people still go on about being bored. Do you not think they have enough surrounding them, like the above, without becoming bored? Oh, but going for a walk is boring. Trying something new or going somewhere is boring. Honestly, I’ve laughed so hard at people who say they are bored. Do you know how those starving children feel? What about those who don’t have an education or fresh water?
3) I’M HUNGRY – Unbelievable that people still say this. Granted there are struggling families, but for the most part a lot of people are well fed. They have food at their disposal, to buy whenever they want at an affordable price. That isn’t the case in 3rd world countries.
4) WARDROBE FULL OF CLOTHES BUT NOTHING TO WEAR – Oh, it must be so fucking painful. I’ll just list a few more:
5) SOGGY BISCUITS IN MY TEA
6) IT’S REALLY HOT INSIDE BUT FREEZING OUTSIDE
7) MY NAILS ARE GONNA GET RUINED
8) HAVING TO WAIT IN LINE
9) BAD HAIR DAY
10) COLD TEA
Do you think you have any that might be worth mentioning? There are so many more first world problems, including not being able to go to the gym, having to wait to have your hair styled, having nothing to listen to in the car, sick of your job, feeling fed up with life and lots more!